Grouper with Spicy Mustard Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Thaw fish if frozen. Cut into serving-size pieces.
2. Sprinkle fish fillets with lemon juice and pepper.
3. Spray unheated rack of broiler pan with non-stick coating.
4. Place fish on rack.
5. Broil 4 inches from heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
6. Meanwhile, for sauce, in small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, chives, skim milk, parsley, capers, Dijon-style mustard and few dashes of hot-pepper sauce.
7. Transfer fillets to serving plates.
8. Spoon sauce over each serving.
9. Set the bottle of Hot Sauce on table for use if desired.