Grouper and Horseradish Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Place bell pepper in a 9-inch pie plate, cover with plastic wrap and vent, microwave at high 2 minutes, remove and set aside.
2. Wipe pie plate.
3. Quarter fish, arrange in pie plate, sprinkle with pepper; top with bell pepper and onion.
4. Microwave, uncovered, at high 7-8 minutes until fish flakes easily. Drain and cover.
5. Combine salad dressing and next three ingredients in 1-cup glass measure; stir.
6. Microwave at high for 1 minute.
7. Serve sauce with fish and garnish with lemon wedges.