Tangy Flounder Or Sole Recipe
Instructions:1. Rinse and pat dry fish fillets.
2. Place fish in 10-inch by 8-inch oven-proof glass or stainless steel baking dish.
3. Combine vinegar, lemon juice, dried mustard powder, and chopped onion in a small mixing bowl.
4. Pour over fillets.
5. Cover dish and marinate fish in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours.
6. Preheat broiler.
7. Remove cover from dish and place dish in broiler for approximately 4 to 6 minutes, or until fish is white and flaky throughout.
8. Garnish with parsley and onion slices.