Pecan Flounder Recipe
Instructions:1. In a stainless steel or glass pan, place flounder fillets which have been spread with Calvert's Cedar Street Chive Mustard.
2. Pour 1/2 cup Calvert's Cedar Street Pecan Vinaigrette over fillets and marinate for 1 hour, turning once.
3. Place each fillet of flounder on a rectangle of aluminum foil large enough to encase it.
4. Top each marinated fillet with another tsp of Pecan Vinaigrette, two slices of lemon, and 1/4 of the pecan halves.
5. Sprinkle with one tbsp dry white wine.
6. Seal foil to envelop fish.
7. Bake in 375 F preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8. Place flounder with garnish on individual, warmed plates.