Pancetta Stuffed Flounder with Boiled New Potatoes and Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large saut_ pan, heat the olive oil.
3. When the oil is hot, render the pancetta until crispy, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove the crispy bacon and set aside.
5. Add the onions and saut_ until wilted, about 3-4 minutes.
6. Stir in the garlic and saut_ for 1 minute.
7. Add the bread and cook until the bread is crisp.
8. Remove from the heat and turn the mixture into a mixing bowl.
9. Bring the milk up to a boil.
10. Stir 2/3 of the milk in the bread mixture.
11. Stir in the beaten eggs and parsley.
12. Season with salt and pepper.
13. Mix in enough flour to bind the stuffing.
14. If the stuffing becomes to dry, add a little more milk.
15. Stuff each flounder with 1/4 of the stuffing.
16. Place the fish on a baking sheet.
17. Brush each fish with the melted butter and season with Essence.
18. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
19. Serve the potatoes on the bottom of the platter.
20. Lay the fish directly on top of the potatoes.
21. Spoon the Hollandaise over the fish and around the rim.
22. Garnish with the fried parsley and brunoise peppers.