Oven-Steamed Flounder Cantonese Style Recipe
Instructions:1. In a baking dish put 1/3 of the ginger and the scallion on the bottom.
2. Put the fish fillets atop.
3. Place the remaining scallion and ginger atop the fish.
4. Combine the remaining ingredients (not the cilantro) and pour over t fish.
5. Let stand for 15 minutes.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes or until fish flakes when pressed gently.
7. Garnish with cilantro.
8. Great with rice pilaf. Hope you enjoy.