Grilled Flounder with Lime, Lemon and Cucumber Noodles Recipe
Instructions:1. Rinse lemon and lime zest under hot water for 2 minutes.
2. Toss cucumber, citrus zest and bell peppers in kosher salt and let sit for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse and drain well.
4. Season flounder with salt and pepper.
5. Grill on first side for 5 minutes, turn very carefully and grill for an additional 3 minutes.
6. Baste with lemon and lime juice.
7. Filet flounder and arrange on top of cucumber noodles.
8. Drizzle on lemon and lime juice to taste.