Gingered Flounder in Parchment Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine soy, oil, garlic, ginger and fish in bowl. Marinate 10 minutes.
2. Cut four 20" lengths of parchment paper or aluminum foil; fold each in half.
3. Starting at folded side, cut out half a heart shape. Open hearts on flat surface.
4. Spread 1/4 of the vegetables on one side of each heart.
5. Place a fish fillet on top of each; spoon any remaining marinade over fillets.
6. Fold paper over; seal by double pleating edges all around.
7. Place packets on large baking sheet.
8. Bake in preheated 375F oven for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork; carefully open one packet to test.
9. If using foil packets, check fish after 12 minutes.
10. Open packets; serve.