Flounder with Vegetables and Gingered Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. In large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add carrots, onion and garlic; stirring frequently, cook 4 minutes.
3. Add snow peas, ginger and salt; cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
4. Remove vegetables from skillet; keep warm.
5. Stir wine into skillet; bring to a boil.
6. Fold fillets in half crosswise; arrange in skillet.
7. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until fish is firm.
8. Transfer fillets to serving platter; top with vegetables and pan juices.