Flounder or Sole Fillets Recipe
Instructions:1. Rinse lettuce under cold water; place leaves in a 1 1/2 quart casserole. Cover with plastic wrap; turn back 1 corner to vent.
2. Microwave at High for 1 min place lettuce on paper towels to drain.
3. Combine chives, dill, salt, pepper and mustard; mix well.
4. Split fillets lengthwise; spread chive mixture evenly over each fillet.
5. Roll up each fillet beginning with the short end.
6. Wrap each roll in a lettuce leaf and place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole. Cover with plastic wrap and vent.
7. Microwave at High for 4 to 5 min. Let stand covered for 4 min.