Flounder Meuniere for Four Recipe
Nutritional Analysis per Serving: 376 calories, 580 mg sodium, 89 mg cholesterol.
Instructions:1. Pat fillet dry with paper towels.
2. Mix flour, salt and pepper.
3. Dip fish into milk and then coat with flour mixture.
4. Heat oil and 2 tablespoons of margerine in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
5. Cook fillets 6 to 8 minutes until golden brown, turning once during cooking.
6. Remove fish and keep warm.
7. Drain oil from skillet and add remaining margerine.
8. Melt margerine over low heat until it just begins to brown, add lemon juice and immediately pour over fish.
9. Sprinkly with chopped parsely.