Flounder Florentine Recipe
Flounder Florentine can be prepared in advance and refrigerated before you bake and serve.
Instructions:1. In a saucepan, cook onion with rosemary in butter until tender.
2. Add spinach, almonds, rice and lemon juice; heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Place 1/4 cup mixture on each fish fillet; roll and secure with toothpicks.
4. Arrange fish rolls in a shallow 112x8x2-inch baking dish; bake in preheated 350F oven 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, blend soup and water; set aside.
6. Pour soup over baked fish, stirring around sides; bake 15 minutes longer, or until done.
7. Sprinkle with paprika and serve piping hot.