Flounder Au Gratin Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt margarine in a small saucepan over low heat.
2. Add onions and celery; saute until tender.
3. Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook 1 min stirring constantly.
4. Gradually add milk; stir well.
5. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
6. Add shredded Swiss cheese; reduce heat and cook until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Set aside.
7. Arrange fillets in a single layer in a 10 X 6 X 2 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
8. Pour cheese mixture evenly over fillets.
9. Cover and bake at 350 for 25 min or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
10. Sprinkle with parsley.