Fillets of Flounder in Lemon Parsley Butter Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt butter in a 12 x 7-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
2. Add coirnstarch, lemon juice and parsley.
3. Stir to blend well.
4. Dip each fillet in butter sauce.
5. Arrange in baking dish with butter sauce side up.
6. Sprinkle fillets with celery salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cover loosely with clear plastic wrap and heat in Microwave Oven for 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
8. Let stand covered for 2 minutes to finish cooking.
9. Spoon sauce over each serving.