Creamed Flounder Tarragon Recipe
Instructions:1. In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet.
2. Melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 seconds.
3. Add chopped onion and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes, or until onion is soft.
4. Add tarragon leaves and mushrooms to onions and heat covered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, light cream, paprika, salt and flour.
6. Add to onion-mushroom mixture.
7. Heat, uncovered 2 minutes in Microwave Oven. Stir.
8. Heat, uncovered, an additional minute in Microwave Oven.
9. In a buttered, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, pour half of the mushroom sauce.
10. Arrange fillets on top.
11. Spoon remaining mushroom sauce over fish.
12. Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
13. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.