Fish Cakes with Horseradish-Sour Cream Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Pat fillets dry with paper towel then place fillets in food processor or grinder.
2. Cook and mash potatoes.
3. Set aside and cool.
4. In a bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients except vegetable oil.
5. Add fish and potatoes to mixture, shape into 2-inch patties.
6. Dust patties in flour o r cornmeal.
7. Heat vegetable oil in saute pan until hot.
8. Saute cakes until gold en brown on both sides.
9. The should be firm but not overcooked, about three min utes on each side.
10. For sauce, mix sour cream and horseradish together.
11. Can be served with curry Mayonnaise or Apricot Chutney.