Fish and Potato Platter Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill.
2. Overlap potato slices around edge of a round 12 inch platter.
3. Cover and microwave at high for 3 minutes.
4. Uncover and place fish in a ring inside potatoes with pieces end to end.
5. Mound broccoli in center of platter.
6. Sprinkle fish and potatoes with lemon juice; cover.
7. Microwave at high 8 minutes or until fish is cooked through and potatoes are tender, giving dish a half-turn at 4 minute intervals.
8. Serve with a dill sauce.