Fish and Corn Rellenos Hunter Recipe
This dish is hot.
Instructions:1. Cook the corn in boiling water for 5 minutes and let cool.
2. Strip the kernels from the ears with a sharp knife.
3. Bake or saute the fish until cooked through, then cut into small pieces and put aside.
4. Fry the diced potatos on high heat until crispy and brown (turn only occasionally for best results).
5. Add the onion, and fry until clear.
6. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute, then add the corn, fish and oregano.
7. Heat through, stirring to mix thoroughly.
8. Stuff the peppers with about 1/3 cheese, 2/3 fish mixture.
9. Then cook as above (either bake for 10 minutes at 350, or batter and fry).
10. Serve these sauced with a fresh tomato/onion/cilantro/lime salsa cruda. Serves 2 as a main course, or 6 as an appetizer.