Crispy Pecan Fish Fillet Recipe
Instructions:1. Wash the fish fillets under cold running water, and place them in a bowl with the milk, Tabasco and salt.
2. Allow them to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
3. Just before cooking, drain the fillets and dredge them in the cornmeal.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of the butter and vegetable oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
5. Fry cornmeal covered fillets until crispy and brown, about 2 minutes on a side--don't crowd the pan.
6. Remove from the pan with a slotted spatula, drain on paper towels.
7. Repeat until all fish is fried.
8. Keep warm.
9. Pour grease out of the skillet, and add the remaining butter.
10. Place over medium heat, and when it has melted, add the nuts.
11. Stir constantly while the nuts brown.
12. Add parsley and lemon juice and stir to combine.
13. Pour sauce over fish fillets and serve immediately.