Zesty Cod Fillets Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
3. Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is very soft, 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, broth, wine, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, simmer, uncovered, until sauce is reduced and thickened slightly, 5 minutes.
5. Season fish with remaining salt and pepper.
6. Place in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
7. Add sauce; cover.
8. Bake in a 350 F oven for 14 minutes.
9. Add spinach to sauce around fish.
10. Bake for 5 minutes or until fish flakes.