Poached Cod in Saffron Broth Recipe
Instructions:1. In large Dutch oven, bring 2 cups water and poaching liquid ingredients to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes.
3. Strain liquid into large skillet and discard solids.
4. Continue simmering liquid until reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
5. Place cod, leeks, bell pepper and tomato in liquid; bring to a simmer.
6. Cover and poach 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through.
7. To serve, divide liquid and vegetables equally among 4 bowls.
8. Cut cod into large pieces and divide equally among bowls.