Poached Cod Fillets with Vegetables Recipe
Contains about 215 calories per serving.
Instructions:1. In saucepan bring to boil broth and lemon juice.
2. Add carrots; bring to boil, then cover and cook over medium heat until almost tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, celery, onion, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, the tarragon and cayenne.
4. Cover and cook until celery is crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile sprinkle fish lightly with salt and pepper; place in 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan lined with foil.
6. Pour vegetables and broth over fish.
7. Cover with foil and bake in preheated 350 degrees oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
8. Serve with pan juices.