Herb Crusted Cod with Corn-Ginger Broth and Baby Bok Choy Recipe
Nutritional Information: 419.5 calories and 12 grams of fat per serving
Instructions:1. Place bread crumbs and fresh herbs in a food processor with one teaspoon garlic and puree until well blended, about 3 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Dredge fish fillets in olive oil and then in bread crumb mixture, making sure the fish is well coated on one side only.
4. Bake fish fillets crumb side up on a non-stick baking pan until desired doneness.
5. In a non-reactive saucepan add corn, chicken stock and sliced ginger.
6. Cook until corn is very soft, about 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Puree in a blender at high speed then strain through a fine sieve.
8. Return broth to saucepan and keep warm.
9. Saute baby bok choy in a non-stick saute pan using 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, one teaspoon garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
10. Saute until just wilted.
11. Place a bed of bok choy on a heated dinner plate or wide bowl and carefully place fish on top.
12. Spoon sauce around and serve immediately.