Codfish with Couscous Recipe
Instructions:1. Choose and oven proof dish that cod will fit into snugly.
2. Combine olive oil, lemon, mustard, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, celery seed, coriander and ginger, brush mixture on both sides of cod and place in dish.
3. Bake at 375 degrees 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, bring water, orange rind and salt to a boil.
5. Stir in couscous, cover and set aside 5 minutes.
6. Stir well amd mix in chick-peas and pimento.
7. Arrange couscous on a serving dish and top with cod, spooning, cooking juices over the fish.