Baked Cod with Italian Breadcrumbs Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Remove any bones from fillets with needle-nose pliers.
3. Melt butter in a baking dish in oven.
4. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, herbs, parmesan, enough melted butter to make the breadcrumbs stick together.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Mound each fillet with 1/4 of the breadcrumb mixture and pat down firmly on fillet.
7. Place fillets in baking dish with melted butter.
8. Bake for 20 minutes until the fish is milky white and flaky.
9. Serve immediately.