Christmas Kedgeree Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare hard boiled eggs.
2. Cook rice, fluff gently and refrigerate.
3. Place fish in pan, cover with water, and heat gently until just before boiling point.
4. Drain and refrigerate.
6. In a microwave dish or double boiler, melt butter and heat cream (reserving 3 tbsp for moisture adjustment).
7. Add cooked rice and mix well.
8. Gently break cold fish into bite size pieces and add to mixture.
9. Chop hard boiled eggs and add to mixture.
10. Adjust moisture before heating mixture. Microwaved mixture should be moist but not damp. If using doubleboiler to heat mixture, add reserved cream until mixture is slightly sloppy or it will dry out during heating.
13. Heat mixture in microwave on high, stirring every minute until hot.
23. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.