Pecan Catfish and Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
Instructions:1. Here is a fish recipe that uses both the sauteeing technique and the pecans, to a completely different effect.
2. Cut catfish into 1/2 x 2" fingers.
3. Brush with brown mustard and honey.
4. Dredge in a mixture of pecans ground with seasoned bread crumbs and set aside.
5. Saute potato in peanut oil until crisp and brown and drain on paper towels.
6. Add oil to pan amd saute fish until it flakes to the touch, 4-5 minutes per side.
7. Serve fish with the chips and orange wedges.