Catfish Frangelica Lafitte's Landing Recipe
Instructions:1. Thaw frozen fish according to package directions.
2. Prepare Frangelica Butter Sauce.
3. Season catfish with salt and cayenne, sprinkle with paprika and place in baking dish.
4. Add melted butter, wine and lemon juice.
5. Bake uncovered in preheated 450'F.
6. oven 5 to 7 minutes (do not overcook).
7. Place on serving platter and top with Frangelica Butter Sauce and pecans sauteed in 2 tablespoons butter.
Frangelica Butter Sauce:
1. In medium saucepan, slowly reduce cream and Frangelica together until approximately 6 tablespoons remain.
2. Slowly add butter, a few chips at a time, swirling pan constantly to incorporate butter into cream (do not stir); continue swirling until all butter has been added.