Baked Catfish and Pecans Recipe
Instructions:1. Make pecan sauce by combining 1/4 c butter, chopped pecans, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper, lemon rind.
3. Roll fillets in mixture, coating well.
4. Melt 1/4 C butter in large skillet.
5. Brown fillets over medium heat until light brown; turn once to brown both sides.
6. Place fillets in well-greased 12X8X2 baking dish.
7. Sprinkle pecan butter sauce over fillets.
8. Sprinkle with additional chopped pecans if desires.
9. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.