Broiled Fish with Deviled Cheese Recipe - Printable Version Serves 8
- 2 lb fish fillets
- Butter, melted
- 1 cup Cheddar, md, shredded
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp mustard, prepared
- 1 1/2 tsp horseradish, prepared
1. Place the fish fillets on a buttered broiler pan.
2. Brush the fillets with the melted butter and broil 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients, blending well.
4. Spoon onto the fish fillets and broil an additional 2 to 4 minutes or until the cheddar begins to melt and is browned lightly.