Grilled Sake Marinated Bass with Accompaniments Recipe
Serve Sake Marinated Bass with Spicy Crab Sushi Rolls and Mango Brown Butter Vinaigrette to make a perfect Japanese meal for four.
Instructions:1. In a bowl combine sake, oil, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and black pepper.
2. Place bass in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over.
3. Marinate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat grill or broiler.
5. Grill or broil over high heat about 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
6. It should be flaky with an oily texture when done.
7. In a bowl, toss the pea sprouts with a small amount of vinaigrette and mound a small amount in the center of a large dinner plate.
8. Place 3 pieces of sushi around the salad.
9. Lay the fish on top of the sushi and the sprouts.
10. Drizzle vinaigrette with the mango pieces around the plate.
11. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and crushed pink peppercorns.