Baked Sea Bass with Black-Olive Sauce Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
Each serving contains about:
361 calories; 393 mg sodium; 145 mg cholesterol; 17 grams fat; 2 grams carbohydrates; 33 grams protein; 0.07 gram fiber.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 tsp crumbled dried oregano
- 1 tsp crumbled dried basil
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lb sea bass fillets (4 to 6 ea)
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock or dry white wine
1. Combine garlic, olives, oregano, basil and parsley in small bowl.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in 13x9-inch glass baking dish at 425 degrees 1 minute.
4. Spread olive mixture evenly over bottom of baking dish.
5. Arrange sea bass, skin side up, on top.
6. Pour vegetable stock around fillets.
7. Bake, basting occasionally with juices, 15 minutes or until done.
8. To serve, arrange fillets and olive mixture on heated serving plates.