Banana Fish Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 lb fish fillets
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Mix together flour, curry powder, and soy sauce; coat bananas and fish with this; set aside.
2. Heat oil in skillet.
3. Stir-fry celery until crisp; set aside.
4. Add butter to oil; saute bananas until golden, about 1 minute on each side.
5. Sprinkle bananas with half of lemon juice; remove to serving dish.
6. Saute fish in oil/butter mix until fish comes easily away on a fork, about 3 minutes on each side.
7. Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice.
8. Place on serving dish with bananas.
9. Spoon celery over fish.