Baked Fish with Orange-Chili Marinade Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 chipotle pepper, chopped
- 1 1/3 lb fish fillets (thick)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
1. Combine the orange juice, cilantro, olive oil, garlic and chipotle.
2. Place the fish in a glass dish and cover with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour.
4. Remove the fish from the marinade and place on a rack set into a baking pan or on a broiling pan.
5. Bake in a preheated 450-degree oven 12 minutes per inch of thickness.