Asian Fish Rolls in Rice-Paper Wrappers Recipe
Instructions:1. For Tomato-Ginger Dip Sauce, mix all ingredients in small glass or plastic bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
3. For Asian Fish Roll Recipe, heat 1 inch water to boiling or place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water (water should not touch bottom of basket) and heat to boiling.
4. Add bean sprouts. Cover and cook or steam 2 minutes. Immediately rinse in cold water; drain.
5. Repeat with cabbage and pea pods.
6. Place rice-paper wrappers, 2 at a time in bowl of hot water 45 seconds.
7. Remove and place on plate.
8. When completely soft, separate wrappers.
9. Place about 2 tablespoons fish, 1 tablepsoon each bean sprouts, cabbage and pea pods, 1 teaspoon cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon peanuts in center of each wrapper.
10. Fold one end of wrapper up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides in over folded end.
11. Fold remaining end down, wrapping around roll.