Easy Cioppino Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large Dutch oven.
2. Add onions and garlic and saute until soft but not brown, about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, including liquid, wine, basil, and pepper and simmer for 20 to 45 minutes.
4. Add crab, fish and clams and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, crab is heated through and clams are open.
5. Discard any clams that do not open. Be careful not to overcook.
6. Ladle seafood and sauce into bowls.