Sauteed Crawfish in Tomatoes with Dill and Honey Recipe
Instructions:1. Saute the onions and tomatoes in the oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic; saute for 5 minutes together.
3. Add water and cover.
4. Cook for approximately 15 minutes on low.
5. Turn off the fire.
6. Add the dill, mix it with the tomatoes already in the pot and cover.
7. Saute, in a separate skilletk the tails, a little olive oil, honey and salt for 4 minutes.
8. Mix the tomatoes and crawfish together.
9. Garnish with fresh dill.
10. Serve on rice or pasta.