Crawfish Monsigneur Recipe
Instructions:1. Season tails with pepper and Tabasco and add to melted margarine in heavy saucepan.
2. Saute for 3 minutes over medium-low heat.
3. Add mushrooms, pimientos and green onions, cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add wine.
5. Combine water, cornstarch and skim milk and add to crawfish mixture.
6. Add salt, blend, cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add cooked noodles, mix well and heat for 1-2 minutes.
8. Serve immediately.