Quick Crab Cakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
246 Calories, 27g Protein, 11g Fat, 7g Carbohydrates, 525mg Sodium.
- 12 crackers, soda
- 2 tsp old bay seasoning (this is a prepared blend of celery salt, spices and paprika; look for it where spices are located.)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp pepper, red, crushed
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 lb crabmeat, lump
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine crushed crackers and next 5 ingredients.
2. With fingers, pick through crabmeat to remove any shells.
3. Place crabmeat in bowl with cracker mixture; with rubber spatula, gently fold mixture together.
4. Form into 4 patties.
5. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
6. Add patties, cook until browned 12-15 minutes.
7. Serve with Coleslaw (optional).