Quick Crab Cakes Recipe
Per Serving: 246 Calories, 27g Protein, 11g Fat, 7g Carbohydrates, 525mg Sodium.
Instructions:1. In a large bowl, combine crushed crackers and next 5 ingredients.
2. With fingers, pick through crabmeat to remove any shells.
3. Place crabmeat in bowl with cracker mixture; with rubber spatula, gently fold mixture together.
4. Form into 4 patties.
5. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
6. Add patties, cook until browned 12-15 minutes.
7. Serve with Coleslaw (optional).