Ingrid Restaurant's Crab Supreme Recipe
Instructions:1. Put 4 ounces of mayonnaise in a large mixing bowl.
2. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 lemon into the mayonnaise.
3. Add the dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Gently toss the crabmeat into the mixture to retain the lumps.
5. Split the croissants in half and lump 4 ounces of crabmeat mixture onto each half of the croissant.
6. Top with two slices of Swiss cheese.
7. Place in oven at 500 degrees for approximately 8 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.