Crabmeat Custard Recipe
Instructions:1. Place bread slices in the bottom of a lightly greased, shallow, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
2. In a small bowl, combine crab meat, 1/2 cup of the cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread on top of bread slices.
4. In a large mixing bowl beat together eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and cayenne.
5. Pour egg-milk mixture over crabmeat and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
6. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 15 to 18 minutes or until custard is set.