Crab Stuffed Prawns with Tomato Butter Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a saute pan, heat the olive oil.
2. When the pan is smoking hot, saute the onions, celery, peppers, shallots, and 2 teaspoons of the garlic, 2 teaspoons Essence, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
3. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the crabmeat and toss gently.
5. Saute for 1 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and cool.
7. Turn the crabmeat and toss gently.
8. Saute for 1 minutes.
9. Remove from the heat and cool.
10. Turn the rabmeat mixture into a bowl and stir in the egg, cheese, mustard, and bread crumbs.
11. Form the stuffing into 16 balls, Season each prawn with the remaining Essence, Press each ball of stuffing into the cavity of each prawn.
12. Place the prawns on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
13. Bake for about 10 minutes.
14. For the tomato butter: In a small non-reactive sauce pot, mash the tomatoes using a whisk over high heat for 1 minute.
15. Add the grlic, shrimp stock, salt, cayenne, and black pepper and bring to a boil.
16. Whisk the mixture constantly for 1 minute.
17. Whisk in butter a few cubes at a time until all the butter is incorporated.