Crab Pecan Delight Recipe
Per serving: Calories 526; Fat 42 g; Cholesterol 141 mg; Sodium 871 mg; Percent calories from fat 70%
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Saute celery, green onion and 1 cup pecans in 1/4 cup butter until vegetables are crisy-tender.
3. Add salt, pepper and garlic.
4. Stir in crab meat and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add soup; gradually stir in milk.
6. Pour into baking dish, sprinkle with bread crwnbs and remaining pecans: pat with remaining butter.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until brown.