Crab Newberg Recipe
Instructions:1. Place butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
2. Microwave on high (100%) until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Stir in next four ingredients.
4. Blend in half and half, milk and sherry.
5. Microwave on medium-high (70%) until thickened, 4 to 7 minutes, stirring with wire whisk two or three time during cooking.
6. Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to mixture.
7. Microwave at medium-high (70%) until thickened, 1 to 3 minutes, stirring once or twice.
8. Stir in crab meat.
9. Serve over toast points or patty shells, if desired.