Chinese King Crab with Mushrooms and Snow Peas Recipe
Instructions:1. Steam snow pea pods for 5 minutes.
2. Place in bottom of serving dish and keep warm.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil until very hot but not smoking.
4. Add garlic and saute until golden. Remove.
5. Add crab meat and toss, cooking for 1 minute.
6. Stir in mushrooms and cook for 1 minute more.
7. Add Stock and pepper and bring to a boil.
8. Add cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring until sauce thickens.
9. Pour over snow pea pods, sprinkle with ginger, and toss to mix.
10. Sprinkle with scallions and serve hot with cooked brown rice.