Baked Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 6 large soft shell crabs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 12 wedges of cheese
- 8 ounces can tomato sauce
1. Clean and dry crabs.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Lift up back on each end of crab and place 2 wedges of cheese inside.
4. Dip into beaten egg, then into bread crumbs.
5. Place crabs in a greased baking dish, pour tomato sauce over them and bake in 350 deg oven for 40 mins.
6. Serve with tartar sauce.