Anne's Crab Cakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Stir mayonnaise, mustard, egg, lemon, tabasco and worcestershire together in a non-reactive mixing bowl.
2. Add this to the diced peppers and onion.
3. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the crabmeat in another bowl, and add enough bread crumbs to bind the mixture so you can form little cakes, but not too much that they are dry.
4. Form the mixture into cakes to the desired size and then coat each one with bread crumbs.
5. Pan fry in pure olive oil until light golden in color.
6. Finish in 400 degree oven 3-5 minutes.