Allen's Quick Crab Cakes Recipe
Per Serving: 246 Calories, 27g Protein, 11g Fat, 7g Carbohydrates, 525mg Sodium.
Instructions:1. Old Bay Seasoning is a prepared blend of celery salt, spices and paprika; look for it where spices are located.
2. In a large bowl, combine crushed crackers and next 5 ingredients.
3. With fingers, pick through crabmeat to remove any shells.
4. Place crabmeat in bowl with cracker mixture; with rubber spatula, gently fold mixture together.
5. Form into 4 patties.
6. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
7. Add patties, cook until browned 12-15 minutes.
8. Serve with Coleslaw (optional), Pink Tartar Sauce (101 cal), Herbed Corn on the Cob (129 cal), Blueberry Parfaits (187 cal) and Alchol-free beer.