Steamed Kauai Clams with Lemongrass and Green Curry Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large pan, combine the wine, garlic, lemongrass, clam juice and clams.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and steam until the clams are open.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove the clams from the broth and set aside.
4. Over high heat, reduce the liquid by one third.
5. Then add the coconut milk and curry paste and mix well, cooking slowly for two to three minutes.
6. Add the basil and chili pepper, stir and remove from heat.
7. To serve, place a dozen opened clams in a deep dish or soup plate for each person, then ladle the sauce on top.